This week was a crazy busy one for me – but hello, we made it to Friday!
And the weather was perfect. King Street was hoppin’ – lots of people are in town for Spring Break and what not – I’m sure it was nice to be welcomed with 70 degree weather and sunshine!
Just another weekly favorites roundup around here today. Catch you back here Sunday!
1) These dried figs. Nature’s candy…but really. They are the perfect naturally sweet snack to nosh on when you need a pick me up. My mom still sends care packages like I’m still in college…and I still love getting them! Pretty sure she buys these in bulk at Costco – but Trader Joe’s has a great selection too, as well as the bulk bins at Whole Foods.
2) I bought a new interval timer for workouts – via Amazon (2-day shipping, what up..!) I’ve been primarily doing a lot of circuits and cross training tabata workouts these days, so I wanted something that wasn’t just a timer on my iPhone. I love it so far – very user friendly!
3) Fridays at work be all like…….this. Trust me, I get productive too but #friyay means taking a little mental break here and there!
4) This fig agave tea via Persimmon Cafe. Do you see those fig pieces though? Ugh. Dreamboat. And where else can you do your laundry and eat a damn good sandwich at the same time? Only at Persimmons.
5) This combination for breakfast – the Whole Foods 365 Protein and Fiber cereal with cashew milk and berries. Lotssaa protein and fiber for breakfast = productive morning. (plus 403430 cups of coffee.)
6) This video of Kanye West dancing to the Rugrats theme. LOL.
7) Swooning over new spring sandals. I’m ready for sandal season!
8) In honor of Chipotle opening on King Street and 2 minutes from my work office….15 Signs Guac is my life via Buzzfeed. (I always get extra guac)
9) Taking parfait breaks during a lunch break at Whisk. I love their cute little shop set-up – it’s perfect to pop in for a juice or smoothie on a beautiful day!
10) Just doing a little soul
searching eating the right way via Sugar Bakeshop. I was here buying cupcakes for my boss’s birthday – but doesn’t that mean I get one too? #lemon #carbzzz
11) Treated my self to some candles this week over at Candlefish. Is this not the most adorable library of candles you’ve ever seen in your life?
Throwback this week –
This Bill Murray sighting literally across my office. I know, it’s casual and I have a super creepy stalker picture to prove it. But do you really live in Charleston if you don’t have a creepy stalker picture of Bill Murray to prove it? #everyonegoestoCVS